To set up your BodyGuardz Portable 360 Camera you'll need to create an account with an email, password, and location. Once your account is created, you'll return to the home screen where you can set up your device.
- Tap the plus (+) icon on the home page to add a device
- Select Portable 360 Security Camera
- Add your WiFi credentials
- Keep in mind that Smart Life devices are not compatible with a 5ghz network. So, if your WiFi name ends with a "5", it's likely not compatible.
- Tap the dot on the side of the 360 Camera 3x consecutively. You'll hear a chime to indicate the camera is ready to scan.
- Scan the QR code by placing your smartphone in from of the camera for a few moments. You'll hear another chime when the code has been scanned.
- Tap "Done" to start the configuration
- This will take a few moments while the camera connects to the BodyGuardz cloud and checks for updates
- Name the device
After naming the device, you'll be finished with the BodyGuardz 360 Camera setup. Consider viewing other FAQs to learn more about Activity Zones, Motion Triggers, and other helpful tips.